Thursday, August 20, 2009 -
Im here to blog once again at this hour! =XX.. lol..

its like 12am and i gotta wake up @ 8 and i am still not in bed.. how nice.. =S.. baobeii already sleeping for sometime liao le.. =(..

been feeling kinda tired luckily tmr no sch sia.. if not i might kill myself..

today had been a tiring day..

woke up workout.. den headed to sch.. spent de whole boring day in sch talking wit friends and trying to chiong finish practical.. =(.. sch sucks..

Sry laopo for not making u feel loved.. i will do my best to make u feel more loved k? x33~ I love u loads.. u really mean alot to me.. T_T.. i need u.. really i do..

today after sch went over to laopo's place and met laopo.. she was still sleeping after sleeping for how long.. -.-.. lol.. woke her up.. den slacked @ her place for abt 20 mins before heading to uncle yap to get some drinks and gummy and den after that she had to go home cause its 7 liao.. =S..

damn.. this sucks.. T_T.. i wish i could spend more time wit her la.. and im gonna show it by spamming i miss laopo HAND TYPED! and im gonna make it white so no one would complain my post is irritating unless u highlight it.. =XX..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..

I MISS LAOPO! T_T..


I hope thats enough misses for laopo.. cause no amt of misses could show how much i miss ya! x33~


profile
Wilson Chieng.
Born On 03April1991.
A simple guy to understand.
attached to Delphine Lim Shu Fang<3
Studying @ Tampines ITE
Class of IT1C
if u HATE my blog, click here. Mai Spam
My WishList
HER

To be Loved By Her All The Time

To be RICH $_$

To get 6 pacs OBVIOUS 6 pacs

To be pro in Audi

To last [4 mths]
[6 mths]
[1 yr]
[1st yr & 6 mths]
[2nd yr]
wit Laopo!x33

To have new Hp! IPHONE! =X..

To spend a nite sleeping wit laopo! go to chalet wit Laopo! x33

New shoes!

New accessories!

New wallet!

More clothes!

To have new quad core comp! my own Laptop!=X..

Many many more to list



tagboard
i like to be quiet.
No spammers pls
Only meaningful tags if possible.. =XX..

Blogggg~ =DD
Time~
affiliates
❤Shufang Laopox3
Ah Giam.
Emily
Clara Mei
Gui Qin
Jasmine Nuer
Celina Mei
Jasmine Lim
Tracy Nuer
Yicksee
Veis
Huiqi
Cheryl Mei
E Heng
June
Violet
XiaoHui
Nessa Jie
ZuXian
Melissa
Minako
Huimin nuer
Zaki Jie
Princess Loh
JingJing
Ben
HuiMin (miss milky)
TeckLee


layout: lyricaltragedy
icon: threemoresteps
inspiration: fruitstyle